8 is great, Happy Birthday!!! It's amazing at how awesome you are Melissa. I remember when you 1st started decorating cakes. Can you say "ACE of North Texas Cakes"
I absolutely LOVE the picture of Joey holding up the LEGO car!
Thanks for inviting me to see your blog! I love all the photos, and I had no idea about your incredible talent with all things cake and cookies. Let me just say WOW. I hope you and your kids get better soon, too. Please let me know if you need anything--soup, groceries, whatever. I need an excuse to get out of the house sometimes. :)
Thanks for the invite!! I loved looking at all the pictures and was wondering if you made that super cool cake, until I saw your cookies and cake blog. That got me really hungry!!! :) Can't wait to visit with you soon!!
5 comments:
8 is great, Happy Birthday!!!
It's amazing at how awesome you are Melissa. I remember when you 1st started decorating cakes. Can you say "ACE of North Texas Cakes"
I absolutely LOVE the picture of Joey holding up the LEGO car!
Thanks for inviting me to see your blog! I love all the photos, and I had no idea about your incredible talent with all things cake and cookies. Let me just say WOW. I hope you and your kids get better soon, too. Please let me know if you need anything--soup, groceries, whatever. I need an excuse to get out of the house sometimes. :)
mmm cake! great job Melissa!
Thanks for the invite!! I loved looking at all the pictures and was wondering if you made that super cool cake, until I saw your cookies and cake blog. That got me really hungry!!! :)
Can't wait to visit with you soon!!
I'm SOOOO diggin' the cake! That's the coolest. It's awesome to see all of your family pics:) Love it.
Hugs,
Jenny
Post a Comment