Sunday, March 16, 2008

Finally, the Wilsons have a blog...lol

Joey, Charlotte, Joe, Tyler, and Elizabeth at the Hospital.
Okay...all of my friends and my family have a blog. So I am going to try to do one...lol.
The latest news is that Joe and I had a new baby boy on January 20, 2008. He came 3 weeks early and weighed 8 lbs 2 oz and was 19 1/2 inches. I actually went into labor Sunday morning around 1:00 am. I didn't really know what to do b/c this was the first time I went into labor on my own (I was induced with my other children). Joe thought I was kidding around, but when the contractions didn't go away we decided to go to the hospital around 4:00 am. I had a c-section at 9:30 am, done by a Doctor I didn't know. My doctor was out-of-town. We named him Tyler Hansen Wilson. Tyler is Joe's Grandma's maiden name and Hansen is my Grandma's maiden name. Tyler is very cute and looks like his Dad. :) Joey, Elizabeth, and Charlotte are getting use to the new baby. They all love him and are very gentle and kind to him...thank goodness.
Tyler Hansen Wilson
Tyler's first smile @ 6 weeks
Charlotte holding Tyler
Elizabeth holding Tyler Elizabeth, Tyler, Charlotte, and Joey

No comments: